Monday, July 4, 2011

Best commentary yet on the gay marriage deal...

I found it on Dymphna's blog.
.
At the risk of making her mad at me for being so presumptuous, let me say that I always find great wisdom on Dymphna's little blog.  For some reason she reminds me of Nina on Third Rock From the Sun, the only sensible character in the college office of Dr. Mary Albright and Dr. Dick Solomon, to whom she acts as administrative assistant.  Dymphna is one of the few commonsense bloggers in a blogosphere of opinionated insanity and inflated egos - and I'm trusting she has a good sense of humor too.  But I digress.
.
She's right of course:
.
"A lot of nice, well meaning people in the blogosphere are aghast because gay "marriage" has been legalized in New York state. To be honest, I feel like asking these people where the hell they've been for the last twenty or thirty years. Have they been so self absorbed that they havne't seen what's been going around them?
.
Marriage was already befouled a long time ago and heterosexuals did it." - Dymphna's Road
.
Photo:  Third Rock cast.  I would be Dr. Dick of course.  (Larry is French Stewart's character, and Adrienne is Mrs. Dubchek.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment